If improving workplace safety is important to your business, API’s remote inspection service reduces the risk of falls and accidents. Instead of setting up expensive rigs or scaffolding API can launch from a small area and fly up to inspect damages caused by weather or just overall wear and tear.
We can provide a live feedback of the damage along with a recording feature to keep on file. API currently operates a fleet of two UAV’s, our first is a small UAV which can be useful to get into tight spaces and then we have our large S900 which has a wider range of features along with a higher spec camera.
We’ve worked with some of Ireland’s top construction companies, archeologists, and energy companies. Here at API we believe you get what you pay for, that means using the worlds leading drones with the smoothest gyroscopic gimbals is paramount. Our drones consist of a DJI S900 & DJI Inspire PRO equipped with the renowned Z15 brushless Zenmuse Z15 gimbal along a smaller DJI Phantom for those hard to reach places. The camera onboard is the spectacular Lumix GH4, this camera is capable of capturing footage up to 4K UHD while recording at a bit rate of 200Mbs.
The S900 Evo is packed with the latest technology for fully stabilised flights while reaching speeds up to 60mph. On board is the latest A2 flight controller that is constantly at work maintaining optimal flight performance. Creating the vision originally thought up by a potential client is our main objective, so here at API we give clients an option to view the live feed allowing them to have as much input as possible.
To do this we have two monitors one for the Pilot and one for the gimbal operator, as long as it’s safe to do so, the client can stand beside the gimbal operator to replay any additional information to help replicate their original vision.
What We Offer
- We are Fully Licensed by the I.A.A and have Full Public Liability Insurance up to €6.5 Million.
- Our Pilot has 12 years flying experience along with a team that has great knowledge in Filming & Photography.
- We use state of the art Equipment, Our S900 is equipped with the latest A2 Flight Controller and a “brushless” Z15 Zenmuse Gimbal.
- We have x20 Giant Power LiPo batteries that allows us to have a continuous cycle for full day shoots.
- We have a smaller UAV for those hard to reach places.
- We provide FULL production services for clients looking for projects both filmed & edited.
- We provide FREE editing on all Photography packages.
- We offer all clients the option to manually control the “Gimbal” to save on costs. However we would recommend they use our experienced gimbal operator unless they have previously operated similar equipment.
- Last but not least we are professional and passionate at what we do and treat our customers with the highest standards.